“Come as a Guest, Leave as a Friend”
1) Due to insurance restrictions, we cannot accept any breeds, such as Pit Bulls, Chows, Mastiffs, German Shepards
Dobermans, Rottweilers, Wolf-mixes and Malamutes or any combination of dog that includes these breeds.
Yes, we know most pets of these breeds are loving and friendly pets, but our insurance carrier excludes them from our insurance policy, therefore we must also exclude them.
2) Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must be holding the other end of that leash. Do not tie pets to hookups or trees. Do not let them dig holes.
3) No dogs can be left unattended outdoors, either leashed or penned. No Dog or Pet pens of any kinda allowed outside.
4) Please be a good neighbor and keep your pet from excessive barking or other behaviors may be
annoying or offensive to your neighbors.
5) To enable us to keep our pet friendly policy, it is necessary for you to clean up after your pet and
dispose of any pet discharge in proper containers. Bags are available at each pet walking area.
We have a 14' x 50' pet run for your pets enjoyment
All pets must be up-to-date on their shots. Shot records and proof of current rabies shot/tags MUST be presented at the office at the time of check-in.